jake gyllenhaul aka toothy tile

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Report: Olivia Wilde And Jake Gyllenhaal Get Touchy-Feely

Tron's Olivia Wilde and the extremely sexy Jake Gyllenhaal are hooking up, according to online reports.
Reports claim the two stars were seen getting "touchy-feely" while hanging at Hollywood hot spot Chateau Marmont. Witnesses say although the two "weren't making a scene with PDA," there was definitely "flirting going on."
The eyewitness adds that at one point, Jake had Olivia's hand. What a hot visual!
Reps for both actors would not confirm nor deny the report.

- this post is compliments of my sweet princess, Tisha.

7 comments:

  1. so toothy's got himself a new beard - and a brunette at that. i guess now he shave that awful beard he has on his face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and why is Jake holding OW's hand such a "hot visual"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give Jake's publicist a break, she/he has to create script off of what is provided. At least hand holding is better than sitting under a tree sipping lattes. But yeah, he needs to let go of the beards, the one on his chin particularly, and grow some hair on his head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olivia Wilde just got divorced I believe. In fact, I don't think the ink is dry on her decree yet. She doesn't have another movie for awhile and House is on summer hiatus. Jake just needs to be worshipped - what's up with that BB, you need to keep that boy in line!! If Jake keeps this fake girly crap up, leave his ass on the corner BB and go back to Keanu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a happy and safe 4th all of my special blogger friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't see the attraction of OW - especially when Jake has W4G - but I digress. I saw Transformers (I know, I know) and Rosie Huntinton-Whitely (or whatever her exact name is) is a real looker. She was no better, or worse than whatshername, they both suck as actors but she (Rosie) is stunning! They left her in high heels for most of the movie and provided some comic moments (I don't think they were intentional). In one scene where everyone was hauling ass as fast as they could she was taking dainty girly steps in her heels and the contrast with everything else made me laugh, even tho no one else did. Oh well to each their own. Upon reflection I think Rosie would make a great beard for jake, don't know why, just do...

    ReplyDelete