jake gyllenhaul aka toothy tile

Friday, August 26, 2011

Teddy says , "Hi!"



He has joined a team at his job, and he's the only man on his team. He says all the women have adopted him, giving him rides to and from work, and offering to take him places. He's even getting up early to join one at breakfast. Does anyone have Rick's phone number?

Teddy wants me to tell y'all that he called me his first night in Illinois to ask me to call him at 6am the next morning to wake him up as his alarm didn't seem to be working. I was just getting ready to drive my grand to school the following morning, 7:15, when I remembered to call Teddy. He answered the phone with, "Good job, Tish." You will have to imagine the sarcastic southern drawl. Well, we live to please. And he got that alarm fixed, by god.

1 comment: