jake gyllenhaul aka toothy tile

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Look carefully

I saw this pic yesterday and it confused me. You know how women lie about their age, weight, and dress size? I have a friend in the film industry who says that it is not uncommon for actresses to not only remove the dresses tags on their clothes that give the size, but to then replace them with a tag with a much smaller clothing size. What a lot of trouble. But, she says that kind of thing is sacrosanct to actresses. So what is the male equivalent? It's height. George Clooney lists his height as 5'10-3/4." Pretty precise. And I believe it, because, frankly, I can see him not giving a damn. Ryan Gosling, however, is listed as 6' 1". Of course the real test of height is when people stand next to each other...allowing for things like lifts, something Tom Cruise relies heavily upon. But lifts are not only pretty easy to spot, they are ridiculous. George Clooney make himself ridiculous? I don't think so. So sorry for everyone having problems commenting. What a bitch. If it's any comfort, this isn't formatting the way I typed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment