jake gyllenhaul aka toothy tile

Monday, October 4, 2010

OMG!!! did bibby just out JG as TT in his BB blog?

From the AT's recent BB Blog:

Dear Don't You Know That You're Toxic?

Toothy and Goose are the closest to soul mates among this group—at least, I'd like to think so, despite how much each of the guys tries to mess it up (we're looking at you and your strippers this time, Toothy). The other two are yet to stand the test of time, but I'd give Nev and Barr a better chance of lasting than Judas and the BF.

didn't bibby say something recently about JG hanging out in out-of-town strip bars?

7 comments:

  1. btw Judes, take note of my comment in the last blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judes Mon, Oct 4, 2010, 9:57 AM

    W4G Patricia Roc itsjake/Longingforjake Judes Michael We all love him too #11!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be about the 3rd or 4th time Bibby has outed TT. Yet some people still don't get it. You know, in grade schools the students are taught inference from the earliest grades. Clearly some people never understood those lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will go read it now BB.
    Yes, I do believe I read in AT about Jake and the out of town strip clubs.

    I am still chuckling over the Leo picture Patricia. Also, the ones who don't believe that Jake is Toothy must be the same intolerant homophobes we were discussing yesterday and the day before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you referring to the comment you posted earlier under BB with your blog link about Jake? Some schmuck reported it because now it's gone. I swear, the primadonnas and homophobes with their holier than thou attitudes are about equal on the annoyance level with the Twi nutjobs. Can't they figure out you are NOT wealthydater?!?

    Pardon my rant and if that's not the right comment, tell me which thread title please BB.
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. no Judes, i was speaking of the comment i made that Tisha sent me the pic of Leo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! LOL-don't I feel like a Twit-

    ReplyDelete